What is Coolsculpting?
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, non surgical way to permanently remove unwanted fat with no pain or downtime. CoolSculpting uses " controlled cooling" (cryolipolysis) to freeze fat cells on the body for a leaner physique.
Book Now Pay Later!Book Now
Who can benefit from Coolsculpting?
CoolSculpting is best for men and women who:
• Are at or near their ideal weight
• Deal with difficult areas of fat that don't respond to diet and exercise
• Are not interested in or are not good candidates for surgery
• Understand realistic expectations for the results of their treatment
What will happen on the day you come in for your treatment?
• You will arrive at your appointed time and we will take "before" photos so we can document your progress!!!
• We will then mark the parts of your body that we want to treat. This will ensure that the final result is symmetrical and even.
• We will then place the "suction" devices on the treatment areas and turn on the machine.
• You will relax in a comfortable recliner for the 35 minute treatment.
• We will then massage the treated area for 10 minutes.
• Then you go home! Quick and simple.
How does Coolsculpting Work?
Patient comfort is always important. During the procedure we put "suction applicators" on the area to be treated. The area is safely frozen for 35 minutes. You will feel the "cold" of the suction applicator but once the area is frozen there is minimal discomfort. There is no further discomfort after the treatment ends.
• Coolsculpting is noninvasive. You will be able to return to your normal activities immediately following your treatment.
• Side effects of the treatment usually include stinging, redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness of the treated site. These symptoms are short-lived and usually fade in the days following your procedure.
• You should begin to see initial results 4 weeks after your Coolsculpting treatment.
• Optimum results occur 3 months following your CoolSculpting procedure.
How much will CoolSculpting cost?
The cost varies based on the number of cycles needed. Typically it costs $750 per cycle. For example , to get of your " love handles " done , you would need 2 " cycles"- one for each side. THe cost would be $1500. Larger areas or areas with more fat will take more cycles to achieve your goals. During your consultation, we will discuss your cosmetic goals, the best course of action to achieve those results and expected out-of-pocket costs. We do offer patient financing.
How Many Sessions will I need?
The number of treatments recommended to achieve your desired outcome will be determined during your initial consultation. For some patients, just one treatment is enough while other patients may require more treatment sessions based on the amount of fat being treated. The total number of sessions is dependent on your aesthetic objectives and if there are larger layers of fat in target sections.
Do the fat cells grow back?
Dead fat cells never grow back. We all have a certain number of fat cells as an adult and if we destroy some, they will never grow them back . HOWEVER, the remaining fat cells can get BIGGER if you gain weight . Thus in order to maintain optimal results, it is recommended that you adhere to a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Amazing care giver. From internal medicine to aesthetic work, Dr Prokupek has guided me thru a relationship of self improvement and enlightened health care that should be the gold standard. I am supremely grateful for his care - C.N. / Google