The fastest laser hair removal that's safe for all skin types
About Splendor X™ Laser Hair Removal
There has been a lack of innovation in the laser hair removal arena for the last decade, and Aesthetic Body Solutions proud to be the first to introduce the new and revolutionary Splendor X™. The Splendor X™ is the world’s first Hybrid Laser Hair Removal using an innovative blend of two wavelengths simultaneously, the first ever square footprint, lightning speed (the fastest on the market), and the most power of any device. Patients can be confident they are receiving a highly effective, comfortable, and quick hair removal treatment unlike anything they have ever seen before.
Splendor X™ Laser Hair Removal Frequently Asked Questions:
It is the world’s first hybrid laser hair removal using two wavelengths simultaneously at once to be able to go after the hair and the blood supply, and the world’s first square application, instead of round (which leaves gaps or overlaps and causes pain and slower treatments). The best wavelengths for treating fair and light skin tones is an Alexandrite Wavelength (755 nm) and the best wavelength for treating tan and darker skin tones is an Nd:YAG Wavelength (1064 nm). While most lasers utilize one or the other, Splendor X does a one-two punch, combining both.
Removing hair using a laser dates back to 1995, when the first laser was FDA approved for this purpose. The LightSheer Duet laser (Diode) was approved in 1997 and has been the most popular laser for hair removal since then. About 6-7 years ago, the LightSheer Duet was developed for faster and safer treatments and was the leading laser used for the past 6 years. The Alexandrite (755nm) wavelength has been consider possibly a more effective laser for hair removal, but it’s limitations have been pain and speed. In addition, both the Diode and Alexandrite laser aren’t considered safe for the dark skin tones where a 1064 (Nd:YAG) laser is needed. The Splendor X™ has solved all these problems and is now the most innovative laser for hair removal on the market.
There are many things that make Splendor X™ way ahead of every other platform:
- The World’s First Hybrid Laser Hair Removal: Using Dual Wavelengths blended and firing simultaneously, Splendor X™ has both the Alexandrite 755nm (lighter skin tones) and the Nd:YAG 1064 wavelengths (darker skin tones), being safe on all ethnicities. The benefit blending a mix of both wavelengths for most situations is you can attack deeper hair follicles as well as the vasculature feeding these follicles, essentially killing the hair and the blood supply to the hair, resulting in more effective treatments, in less sessions.
- The World’s First Square Footprint: The pulse from the laser is uniquely square. This overcomes the uneven treatments which are inherent in the typical circularly outputs. With the circular footprints there will be potential for skipped areas and/or over-treated areas from overlapping pulses. The Splendor X™ has a glow-in-the-dark marking system to guide the operator to place pulses abutting each other with minimal overlap.
- World’s first Double Cooling System: The Splendor X™ uses both integrated Zimmer Air Chilling as well as a chilled tip to doubly ensure a safe treatment. By chilling the skin surface, the laser will preferentially heat into the deeper dermis where the hair follicles are and is less likely to be attracted to skin pigment (less burn or PIH risk).
- Highest Speed: Improvements in speed was one of the major attributes to the the original LightSheer Duet laser 10 years ago(made by same company). Duet could do a man’s back in about 15 minutes, down from the 45-60 minutes it took previously. With the Splendor X, we can now do the back in about 6 minutes, more effectively, and more safely.
- Highest Power: There is up to 75% more power (7 Kw vs 4 Kw) than most lasers with Splendor X™. Higher power equates to more efficient treatments, more results, less sessions needed.
- World’s first hair removal with smoke evacuator: There is a built in suction to remove the plume of the the vaporized hair. Besides removal the smell, this is important as we learn there are possible negative side effects from the plume.
No. Splendor X™ is the most comfortable laser hair removal in the world. If you feel anything it would be a minor warmth sensation.
To permanently remove hair, the hair germinal cells must be killed. This is done by using a laser whose wavelength matches the pigment of the hair. The heat absorbed by the pigment travels to the germinal cells and permanently injures them. In the growth phase of a hair cycle (one of 3 phases of the life of a hair), the hair is attached to the germ cells so the heat is effectively transferred to them. In the other 2 phases of the hair cycle, the heat will not lead to killing the germ cell. This is why several treatments are needed, so as to eventually hit most of the hairs in the growth phase.
Splendor X™ and all laser hair removal are permanent reduction in the hair, and can’t promise 100% permanent hair removal that never returns. About 85-95% can be permanently reduced with Splendor X™ which is higher than normal, and touch ups are needed 1-2x a year, as age, hormones, and other factors affect hair in time.
Yes, but not a fresh tan within a week, nor on burnt skin.
Yes, it can treat all skin types safely!
It can not treat grey hair, nor can any laser hair removal. It can treat blonde hair with limited efficacy. Splendor X™ can also treat the fine vellous hairs near the end of the treatment cycles.
For all skin types there is a minimum of 4-6 treatments. With all other devices for hair removal, darker ethnicities would be 12 treatments.
Full body treatments are generally 30-40 minutes, whereas other devices are 90 minutes to 2 hours.
One should expect about 85-95% permanent hair reduction after 6 treatments, and the need for touch ups, 1-2 times per year.
Book your appointment today